Wednesday 4 September 2013

MOVIE NEWS: Invasion Of The Body Snatchers (1978) - coming from Arrow Films on UK Blu-Ray

Must say, I'm getting more than a tad excited about this one. One of my all time favourites, the 1978 version of Invasion Of The Body Snatchers, is coming to UK Blu-Ray through Arrow Films, scheduled for arrival on November 18th - that's my Christmas pressie sorted, if I can wait 'til then! It promises to finally be the package this film deserves. There will also be a steelbook version if that's your thing.

Extras expected include a commentary from director Philip Kaufman (presumably from the original DVD release?), several featurettes and a booklet with new notes and contemporary interviews. Click on the cover artwork for more details or to place a pre-order at the Arrow Films website. I'll post a full review once I get my hands on a copy...

With thanks to Sean Cockwell for sharing the news :-) Meanwhile, to whet the appetite, here's the original theatrical trailer...


No comments:

Post a Comment