Saturday 31 August 2013

MOVIE NEWS: Classic Brit Flicks & Horror at Poole Lighthouse, Dorset - October 2013



There's a few big screen presentations coming up this October of British classics, courtesy of The Lighthouse in Poole, Dorset. I've listed them here - click on the titles for links to buy tickets. I'm especially looking forward to Witchfinder General - although it's a great favourite of mine which I have seen many times, I have never had the opportunity to see it on the big screen - let's hope it's the complete uncut version, as released on Blu-Ray by Odeon Entertainment in 2011.

Michael Powell's peerless Peeping Tom additionally features a Q&A session - I'm not sure who with at this point, but I'll post more news as I hear it...


Witchfinder General - October 15th

Blow Up - October 16th

Trainspotting - October 17th

Quatermass And The Pit - October 18th

Peeping Tom - October 24th


Something there for everyone, I think - worth a look if you're able to get to Dorset.

No comments:

Post a Comment