Sunday 27 October 2013

COMMERCIAL BREAK: Silver Shamrock - Halloween (1982)


Yes, I know it's not a real commercial... However, at the time of writing, it's three more days to Halloween (give or take an international time zone), and what better way to celebrate the fact than with this ditty, specially created for 1983's Halloween III: Season Of The Witch by John Carpenter and Alan Howarth.

WARNING: This jingle is a bit of an earworm - it'll be stuck in your head for days...

With thanks to YouTube user dodonna for uploading this montage of images from the mock commercial and the movie...



1 comment:

  1. Also really enjoyed When The Lights Went Out, it was also powerfully nostalgic for me, a lot of the set-dressing, costume and dialogue took me right back to my childhood in a disorientating way, which I thought added to it.

    ReplyDelete